• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy leftover new AR240/242 Limited S

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
just incase my boat gets sold and I want to buy another boat...

can ya'll peel your eyes open for a new leftover 16/17 AR240/242 Limited S in your area?

Thanks!

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I have been seeing a top of the line Yahama 2016 SE Limited series on sale in Craigslist for the past 6+ months. I think it is a dealer boat asking 58k. I can't find it today as the listing might have expired (or) the boat is sold. Keep your eyes peeled on washington and baltimore craigslist and it might popup if it is not sold. Good Luck.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@Mainah the guy has a full price offer...damn

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I put a deposit on a 2017 242 Limited S from Park Marine at the Atlanta Boat show. Before paying a few weeks ago, I inquired about an E Series and they had one in stock. If you look at their site under new inventory, will see some . The prices on their website is more than what I paid so you can probably get for much lower. Sales guy I dealt with is named Rick out of Gainesville (Port Royale Marina) and was really good to work with.

They are mostly factory demos (not dealer demos) so a few hours on them but come with the full warranty and a mooring cover.

Not to bad of a drive from Birmingham.

https://www.parkmarine.com/yamaha-boats-for-sale/?make=yamaha&condition=new&yr=2017&listing_order=year&listing_orderby=DESC

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
not sure if I can go all out to an E series lol maybe if its used

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Not sure if all of their boats are factory demos...the boat show price for the factory demo Limited S was $51k and the E Series was $54k. Figure another $6k for taxes, freight etc.

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@blacksapphirez I just talked to my sales guy at the dealership I bought mine from yesterday as a matter of fact (a friend of mine is looking too). Anyway they have some leftover 17's that they are looking to move. If they gave me a discount when I bought my 17 last year I am pretty sure they would be willing to give you something better. Check them out - Cycle Springs Powersports in Clearwater, FL. My sales guy is Brandon Gimlin. Real good guy who didn't BS me at all.

https://cyclespringsonline.com/

Brandon Gimlin - 727-771-1211

Might be a little drive from Birmingham but well worth it.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lynnhaven Marine in Virginia Beach has some for good prices. Convince @Betik to sell me that tower and I'll buy yours. lol
There's that used 2016 242LSE w/ 50hrs at Riva in Key Largo for a great price that I WAS going to buy, but found out last night that I need to come up with $8k to get my payments where I want them. :( it sucks being poor!!!

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had no idea that tower will be such a Eris Apple. I am getting heat from the east and the west ( @JBehrens) . I loving the attention though, making me feel like a million bucks. LOL

for those not into western mythology here is the explanation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_of_Discord

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Lynnhaven Marine in Virginia Beach has some for good prices. Convince @Betik to sell me that tower and I'll buy yours. lol
There's that used 2016 242LSE w/ 50hrs at Riva in Key Largo for a great price that I WAS going to buy, but found out last night that I need to come up with $8k to get my payments where I want them. :( it sucks being poor!!!
the fact that you checked out the fancy boat makes you rich ;)