• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Letters are on!

Looks awesome!!
That is the first registration number that I have noticed that has 3 letters at the end. They are usually is this format -- AA 1234 AA

Looks awesome!!
That is the first registration number that I have noticed that has 3 letters at the end. They are usually is this format -- AA 1234 AA

Maybe Oregon needed more registration numbers my old boat was formatted OR 123 AA and my numbers on my new Yamaha are formatted OR 123 AAA. The old formating allowed 676,000 registrations where adding the additional letter adds 26 times more or 17,576,000 total registrations. I guess in a state of under 4 million people we like our boats. Unfortunately judging by the member map just not Yamahas.
:(

Your format allows for 6,760,000 registrations, which in a place as populous and aquatic as Florida does not seem like enough.

A lot of boats in Florida are registered by name and do not carry numbers like our lowly little bathtubs!

I want to set up as a dealer so we can reduce our cogs on our chrome letters and reduce the retails as well.

Back