• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Liquid Force Fish 2013 $149.99

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys/gals. Just wanted to pass this along. Ebay seller ambushboardingco is selling some Liquid Force Fish 2013 models for $149.99 with free shipping. I just picked up the last 5'3" board. They have some more 5'6". I think they just dropped them from $179.99 because I had thought about buying it last night.

Note: these are Blems. But that does not matter to me.

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great find, I believe I paid close to $400 for one last year!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SOLD OUT! But you may want to call them to see if they have others or if one of the deals fall through.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guilty! I bought one about 3 hours ago.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lol. I was wondering if anyone from this site bought one. They sold the 5 they had today. Too good of a deal to pass on.

We need to compare our blems to see who got the better deal.

Anyone else get one? That seller needs to kick a commision to me...haha!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was a little worried about buying something with a blemish, but the seller offers a 30 day money back policy, so it must be legit. The free shipping is the icing on the cake. The to my surprise I had about $40 languishing in my Paypal account I had forgotten about, so this little baby was about $110. It shipped immediately.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was a little worried about buying something with a blemish, but the seller offers a 30 day money back policy, so it must be legit. The free shipping is the icing on the cake. The to my surprise I had about $40 languishing in my Paypal account I had forgotten about, so this little baby was about $110. It shipped immediately.
Nice! I don't care much about a blemish as long as it does not impact performance which they say it will not. I almost pulled the trigger on a 2014 model at Overtons for about $230 + tax...held off....then saw this one for $179 the night before...held off...went back to buy it the following morning and it was $149. Talk about a stroke of luck! And crap, I didn't play the lottery.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I forgot to say.......Thanks for the tip!!!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length