• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Listing our Smilies :)

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd like to see a "thumbs-up" smiley.

And I'd also trim the current list. At least half of those I'd never use

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:jawdrop: wow that is a lot of smiley things! It is a lot, but I kind of think having a bunch to choose from is a neat feature. I don't think I would ever use a lot of those, but still kinda cool they are there.

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I miss the "devil horns "smiley...seems so apropos when someone does something naughty...like start their own forum...(see, that's where that one would have gone...)

On the other hand, after all the work that has gone into making this new site so fantastic, it seems a tad ungrateful (though I know it's not!) to ask for more, especially something as small as a smiley face icon. I know, I know...I'm still conditioned to think that way from another place that was less receptive to feature requests. (See - another spot I could have used the devil horns smiley!)

:muted:

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now those are awesome! Thanks! :devilhorns:

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:cigar: - @Bruce well ain't that somethin'

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Dang Bruce, your the man! But occasionally, the devil horns just doesn't quite cut it. In those more animalistic moments, that smilie that humps the other smilie, or the one chowing down, and even the one that has his tongue between his fingers for some strange reason? I know, I know...I am bad.:shamefullyembarrased:

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length