• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Locating Replacement Docking Light Cover for 2020 195S

YamaHog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bumped the corner of the dock last Sunday while trying to get in close so my father who is in his late 60's could easily step out of the boat and and back the truck/trailer down when pulling the boat out. Minor dock rash scratch that I've already repaired with patch paste, but my port side docking light cover and the screw that holds it on took the brunt of the impact. (better that than the fiberglass I guess). Working with a towel, rubber mallet, and anvil on my workbench I've been able to straighten the cover back out, to where it's re-usable, but I'd like to replace it with a new one.

Looking at Partzilla and some other sites, I'm finding that you can buy the entire docking light assembly for like $150, but I haven't been able to find a part # for just the chrome cover for the light. The light and housing itself is fine. I just need the cover and screw. Interesting enough, you CAN buy the screw, but but not the cover from what I'm finding.

Anybody here a guru tracking down Yamaha parts? If I have to buy the whole light assembly, I'll probably just deal with the slightly beat up cover. I got it straightened back out pretty good, but the front lip where it wraps around the light/lens is very tough to reform.

I still need to use some PlastX polish to clean up the light lens.

1696978848331.png

1696978882592.png

Back