• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Locmarine?

Saltlife954

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We have one in our boat! works perfectly fine!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Price seems a bit high.

while this does have some extra features, a GPS tracker can be had for 1/3rd upfront and 1/3rd monthly costs.

Saltlife954

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I agree, you can get any GPS tracker for less than half of the locmarine price.. But... We didn't buy it for just the tracking, we bought it because we monitor our battery health, we now know anytime someone opens our engine cowling, and if the charger is plugged in.. We didn't connect the bilge pump or high water since is a whaler and is self bail.
We looked at comparable systems like gost and siren marine and locmarine is a 1/3 of the cost of gost and about half of sirenmarine, First year of service is free and we will pay $168 to renew.
Good thing is.. I know my boat is ready to be used when I'm ready and I don't have to waist half a day looking for jumper cables again because someone unplug my charger :)