• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Look what Santa brought (aka Fed Ex Delivery Guy)

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My first mod for the boat arrived. Now to put them together and get them installed. :)

Wakesurf Rack.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Very nice!!!!

I need another one of those as well.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
These are the Aerial quick detach wake board/surf racks. There is a guy on eBay blowing them out at a little over 110.00 ea. I got the pair shipped for 20 or 30 less than the cost of one. End of season sales are great!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
And they are assembled and installed! They will get a workout this weekend.
racks1.jpg
racks2.JPG
racks3.JPG

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a similar one but took it off because the foam is disintegrating and stains my hands black.

:(

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a similar one but took it off because the foam is disintegrating and stains my hands black.

:(
Where is there foam on yours? Mine has rubber pads on it. If they every start to deteriorate I will probably make some new or better ones and glue them on (assuming you are talking about the part that keeps from scuffing your board).

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It looks just like yours, it came with my boat. The black strips are what is dusting off. I don't know what they were originally, now they're like a charcoal pencil LOL

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it is an Aerial rack, you can call them and they can sell you new replacement strips. It will have Aerial milled into the bracket somewhere if they made it.

They have pretty good C/S I have seen so far. One of my racks was missing a washer and I called them and just wanted to know the correct size so I could get it myself, no sense to wait several days for a 0.15C washer...

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Those look really nice! I wanted black to got with my tower, but those look nice and the price....well it can't be beat LOL

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Englewoodcowboy I know these say wakeboard and surf, but will they accommodate a knee board as well? I have never used wakeboard racks so I have little idea what I am buying, but I feel this is almost too good to pass up LOL

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Englewoodcowboy I know these say wakeboard and surf, but will they accommodate a knee board as well? I have never used wakeboard racks so I have little idea what I am buying, but I feel this is almost too good to pass up LOL
I like the fact that they are not black. Being the joints on the tower are polished and not painted, it adds a nice touch instead of blending everything together. I know the gap is fairly wide but it all depends on your knee board. I will get you a measurement between the forks in a little while.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice! I'm in need of replacing mine. I'll see what I can find on ebay.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@CFD3Captain sorry it took me so long to get a measurement. The surf tines are 2-7/8" apart. They may work for some knee boards.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length