• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Look what we picked up Saturday!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome.

Good Looking Boat!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Excellent !! is this your first boat ?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. I really like the minimal use of graphics. Not trying to spend your money ;) , but you will find adding trim tabs benificial on Lake Erie. Congratulations.

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congratulations on the new boat! I agree with @EricE -really live that red hull!
Great way to keep those kids spending time with you - ours are grown and out of the house but we still see them on our boat most summer weekends! Of course now we’ve added son in laws and grand puppies so needed to upgrade! Have fun!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not trying to spend your money ;)
@LakeErieMonster Get rid of that bow roller quick before you mark up your brand new hull. Once it happens you will be annoyed for quite some time as we all are. Search Stoltz bow roller here on the forums and you will find a lot of discussions on it. You want the 4". And the Jack is a bit flimsy as well. Keep an eye on it.

Retired37

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Deposit paid in November. Delivered early January to the Dealer. They held it for us until we picked it up March 27. Can't wait to get it on the water!!!!
Nice pick. Enjoy

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
:Welcome:to the forum!!! Sweet looking boat; simple and clean looking. Good luck and start making beautiful memories.

Is it me or does the picture make it look like 30' long?

LakeErieMonster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. I really like the minimal use of graphics. Not trying to spend your money ;) , but you will find adding trim tabs benificial on Lake Erie. Congratulations.
Thanks man. Awesome advise. Grew up on Eire and know the benefits of tabs. By brother has s the boat that we will be doing our Erie adventures and fishing on.. We got this boat mainly for the Sandusky bay and the back bay to do the tubing and stuff. We also plan to trailer it around to other inland lakes.

LakeErieMonster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@LakeErieMonster Get rid of that bow roller quick before you mark up your brand new hull. Once it happens you will be annoyed for quite some time as we all are. Search Stoltz bow roller here on the forums and you will find a lot of discussions on it. You want the 4". And the Jack is a bit flimsy as well. Keep an eye on it.
Have had the stoltz in hand months before we picked up the boat. Just need to install now. Got the same as you. Bought it from your comments. I have been stalking this site for some time. This site has been so beneficial.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@LakeErieMonster congrats and welcome to the family. There are a good number of us Ohio folks on this forum now, several in sandusky, so I’m sure you’ll see several of us out at the sandbar this summer.

We have a suede gray 242, and usually fly our jetboaters.net flag, usually out there with a few other Yamahas. I’ll have a cold one for you if you stop by!

I can also attest to the advantages of tabs and cobra fins, we run out to Kelley’s a lot and added them last year, helps a lot with the chop. Great anchoring on the north side, but you probably know that!

LakeErieMonster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@LakeErieMonster congrats and welcome to the family. There are a good number of us Ohio folks on this forum now, several in sandusky, so I’m sure you’ll see several of us out at the sandbar this summer.

We have a suede gray 242, and usually fly our jetboaters.net flag, usually out there with a few other Yamahas. I’ll have a cold one for you if you stop by!

I can also attest to the advantages of tabs and cobra fins, we run out to Kelley’s a lot and added them last year, helps a lot with the chop. Great anchoring on the north side, but you probably know that!
North side of Kelly's is has always been one of my favorite spots. I am sure we will run into each other on the water...figuratively not literally of course. I will have one or two waiting for you as well!