• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Looking at a 1999 Tigershark PWC, is it worth it?

CigarJeff68

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking at a 1999 Tigershark 900 tonight. Asking price is $1200.
Has a brand new battery in it, comes w/ 5 life vests. Still winterized.

Just wondering if it is a good price and worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_6664.jpg
    IMG_6664.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6665.jpg
    IMG_6665.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6666.jpg
    IMG_6666.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6667.jpg
    IMG_6667.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6668.jpg
    IMG_6668.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 13
Tigershark PWC - Wikipedia. They don't make them any more but it's cheap enough that as long as it runs ok it is a small investment if you want it to steer like a fighter jet just get with me . Do check the compression. Also be sure the 2 stroke engines are not banned from any of the local lakes etc.

Last edited:
Don't have to worry about the 2-stroke restriction, half the outboard motors here on Lake St.Clair are probably 2-strokes.
I will check the compression, thanks for the nugget of info.

Don't have to worry about the 2-stroke restriction, half the outboard motors here on Lake St.Clair are probably 2-strokes.
I will check the compression, thanks for the nugget of info.
Just keep in mind parts are going to be hard if not impossible to find. If it was me i would look for an older seadoo or yamaha because you can get so much aftermarket cheap stuff for them. Even if its good now, if something fails that you cant get, you wont be able to even sell it

Back