• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking at a Scarab 215g

hajets18

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
First time user. Have a 2018 Reinell 185ls. Have been looking for an upgrade. Saw the 2019 Scarab 215g at a boat show recently and was real impressed. Have read a lot of the input on here. I’m hoping that some of the issues from the 2015-2018 era boats have been resolved. Anyone have any input....negative or positive for me? Good deals to be had on the 19’s as the 20’s are arriving. Thanks.

James Jones

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
First time user. Have a 2018 Reinell 185ls. Have been looking for an upgrade. Saw the 2019 Scarab 215g at a boat show recently and was real impressed. Have read a lot of the input on here. I’m hoping that some of the issues from the 2015-2018 era boats have been resolved. Anyone have any input....negative or positive for me? Good deals to be had on the 19’s as the 20’s are arriving. Thanks.
I have a 2017 Scarab 215 with twin 150. I opted for less complicated normally aspirated motors. Acceleration is awesome and I top out at 44mph. Performance doesn't change much fully loaded, but fuel useage increases. This boat will outperform most 21 foot boats and if you desire you can get twin 200hp, twin 250hp or Twin 300hp. I have never needed service for any reason. I got the 5 year engine warranty.

hajets18

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
I have a 2017 Scarab 215 with twin 150. I opted for less complicated normally aspirated motors. Acceleration is awesome and I top out at 44mph. Performance doesn't change much fully loaded, but fuel useage increases. This boat will outperform most 21 foot boats and if you desire you can get twin 200hp, twin 250hp or Twin 300hp. I have never needed service for any reason. I got the 5 year engine warranty.
Thanks. That’s great news. I pulled the trigger. Pick it up tomorrow. Real excited to try it out.

James Jones

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
Awesome. The only thing to remember is that in forward or reverse always steer the front of the boat. This is hard to remember if you have experience with other boats. You will love it.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Awesome. The only thing to remember is that in forward or reverse always steer the front of the boat. This is hard to remember if you have experience with other boats. You will love it.
So true. Had the boat for a year now and backing up sometimes STILL mess me up. :banghead:

Top Bottom