• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Looking for 240..AR, Limited S, etc.

dgruntman73

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Located in SW MI, willing to travel. Please share your boats for sale.

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you have a Model Year Range in mind (2015 through 2022 for example). Do you prefer a painted trailer over a galvanized trailer. Do you plan to use it primarily in fresh water.
The more insight you can share with the community, the easier it'll be in trying to help you find the perfect boat for you.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is one for sale. I guess you have to click on the Facebook to see the link. I also did a screen shot of add.

Attachments

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

dgruntman73

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do you have a Model Year Range in mind (2015 through 2022 for example). Do you prefer a painted trailer over a galvanized trailer. Do you plan to use it primarily in fresh water.
The more insight you can share with the community, the easier it'll be in trying to help you find the perfect boat for you.
2015-2022. Fresh water, trailer does not matter, prefer galvanized.

Stevepro172

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Located in SW MI, willing to travel. Please share your boats for sale.
April 15th I *should*be selling my 2018 AR240. White and Blue Right around 100 hours. All stock except for thrust vector X on it. Once I have confirmation my new boat shipped the old one goes. Boat is in NJ.

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ar240 2015 currently having both engines replaced. We already bought a new Yamaha so going to be selling the 2015. We are in IL. Should have the boat back by April if interested. Stereo upgraded, thrust vectors, and Seadek flooring. I have not yet posted for sale yet until I have the boat back.