• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Looking for a scarab mechanic in Long Island

Diabloturbo1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
I have a 2019 scarab 165 and can’t find anyone wanting to service jet boats. Every dealer only wants to work on jet skis. Anyone in the area of Nassau county know of anyone willing to service a jet boat.. I just need yearly maintance. Plugs, oil change, etc..thanks

If you can't find anyone, it requires very little skill or knowledge to do it yourself and a pretty small investment the first time in a few tools. Financially speaking, it'll probably cost you less than one time servicing from a dealer.

If you end up going that route, feel free to PM me. I can guide you.

I appreciate your reply, searching for videos now. Thanks..

Make sure to look for Sea-Doo videos. There are very few Scarab ones.

lol, yea I was like wtf there’s nothing for scarab

Your engine and drive train is entirely made by BRP/aka Sea-Doo. Hence why there's very little Scarab specific content. There's just no need since there are a million Sea-Doo videos. Look for Sea-Doo videos with your engine HP specifically if you can. But for regular maintenance, it's essentially all the same except part numbers. Things oil change kits, filters, plugs, are different engine to engine and year to year.

Back