• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for an impeller 195s

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
As the thread title states, looking for a new factory impeller for a '21 195s. I understand there is a backorder from yamaha for them. Was just wondering if a member came across one in stock at one of the many online vendors? Hesitant about sending this one off for repair. If something happens and it is lost or damaged beyond repair, it could potentially be a season ender.

As the thread title states, looking for a new factory impeller for a '21 195s. I understand there is a backorder from yamaha for them. Was just wondering if a member came across one in stock at one of the many online vendors? Hesitant about sending this one off for repair. If something happens and it is lost or damaged beyond repair, it could potentially be a season ender.
I may have a new one. I ordered 2 for my boat and they sent me one for a single engine by mistake. Do you know the part number? The one pictured on the right is for a single engine. Take a look.

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 8
I may have a new one. I ordered 2 for my boat and they sent me one for a single engine by mistake. Do you know the part number? The one pictured on the right is for a single engine. Take a look.
6GN10 is the number cast in mine. Bummer

The 6CW01 appears to be for the 190

Consider buying an after market unit (probably a Solas model) and once you get it send the OEM to some place like Impros to be refurbished and / or reproached. It’s been a while since I had any work done but a replacement Solas impeller was between $250 and $300, $400 if you have it custom pitched. Getting an impeller refurbished was under $100.

Consider buying an after market unit (probably a Solas model) and once you get it send the OEM to some place like Impros to be refurbished and / or reproached. It’s been a while since I had any work done but a replacement Solas impeller was between $250 and $300, $400 if you have it custom pitched. Getting an impeller refurbished was under $100.

Is there an online resource for factory yamaha impeller pitch based off of part number? I am wondering if that 190 impeller would have the same dimensions just a difference in pitch? Less horsepower, less pitch and less overall top speed in the 190....

I recommend you start a new thread asking specifically what the oem units are pitched at. Also consider checking green hulk.com but keep in mind that the focus there is Waverunners not Yamaha sport boats.

in my experience the Solas impellers grab/push the water better than the oem units but they are more susceptible to damage / failure, still for $300 you have an upgraded impeller and spare (the oem unit).

Back