• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

looking for an old style 08-09 212x fork(s)

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'd like to purchase one or two of these. PM me if you have one or two to sell or if you know where I can purchase one for a reasonable price.
2008-2009_212x_wakeboardrack.JPG

Last edited:

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
you got any pics of how this turned out and what all you had to do to make it work?

flyin_dutchman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think I got some (2?) you can have....
I'm pretty sure they're still in the boat (it's an hour away right now)

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I received the fork last week and it is missing one of the rubber inserts :(

So I looked up the part and it is only $7 and change but the shipping will probably be more. I plan on waiting and ordering a few things together so it will probably be an end of season thing. I haven't actually mounted it yet but I think it is as simple as removing the inside plate from the 212x rack and mounting this one in that spot. @spatty99 has a picture floating around somewhere on the other board where I got the idea, maybe he can comment on it or upload his picture. One thing that greatly decreased my motivation to get this going is that my long board, hyperlite landlock, actually fits in my newer style 212x board rack. My measurements plus the online measurements of the board told me that it was not going to fit. I figured the single board rack fork width would be a tad wider so I could fit in there. Turns out the single board rack fork width is actually a little narrower than my double board rack, so would have been a no go anyway. I'd like to put my Inland Surfer squirt on the inside single fork but it's not urgent.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think I got some (2?) you can have....
I'm pretty sure they're still in the boat (it's an hour away right 0now)
I might be interested in one of them. They cost 10 to ship individually

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Mr @jetboater4life - what are you trying to do with an additional set of forks? I know the price from Yamaha is about $2,000 to replace one. I certainly hope if it ever falls into the water, its shallow enough that I can jump in!

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
put a set on the inside of the boat, so you have a double on the outside of the tower and and a single straight up and down on the inside.. basically holds 3 wakeboards per side.

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
are you able to just bolt the two forks together with the existing bolts? For example, just by using the front side of both the forks and tossing the two rectangular backers in a box?

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks... very interesting! Has anyone researched the price on the upright fork directly from Yamaha that was included in the earlier models?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The upright fork rack is $283 at Yamaha Sports Plaza. Part # F2G-U260B-00-00

I have an extra one I might sell for $150...

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ha! Yea the forks are astronomically priced and there isn't much of a used market. I plan on mounting the old style fork on the inside of my tower to hold a surf board.