• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for part number - table mount bracket

soundshark

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 19' without table mount. I would really like to add one and love the design of the vertical slide-in mount of the 24's.

Here is a picture of what I'm looking for, and the part number I think it is but it's so hard to figure it out from the factory diagrams. Any tips welcome.

F3H-U4825-10-00 ???

1430-242_Limited_SwimPlatfo.jpg

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bracket, Table
F3H-U4825-10-00

Spacer 1
F3H-U471E-00-00

Screw, Countersunk
90151-14S24-00 (X8)

Washer, Plate

90201-14S00-00 (X8)

Nut, Self-Locking
90185-14S00-00 (X8)

I presume you're putting it on your 190 so you'll need the hardware and spacer too.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have a 19' without table mount. I would really like to add one and love the design of the vertical slide-in mount of the 24's.

Here is a picture of what I'm looking for, and the part number I think it is but it's so hard to figure it out from the factory diagrams. Any tips welcome.

F3H-U4825-10-00 ???

View attachment 27925
If you are going to put the table mount on the swim beck, plan on putting support behind the fiberglass. It is thinner than you think. I'm not using mine yet until I get the extra support installed.

soundshark

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you are going to put the table mount on the swim beck, plan on putting support behind the fiberglass. It is thinner than you think. I'm not using mine yet until I get the extra support installed.
Hm, I was worried about this. How did they solve it on the 240? Is it that much thicker?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm not sure. Once the boating season is over, I plan to just cut a rectangle of aluminum, drill holes using the table mount as a template and reinstall. I think that will give it ample support. I attached a pic to show where mine is mounted. Also, this was mounted before I bought the boat by the guys at Jet Boat Pilot. I'm assuming this is the best place as they are some of our experts on these boats. We may have a member that mounted it somewhere else and had more luck. The one mounted inside the cockpit is rock solid. I don't think I have a pic that shows where it is. I can take one if you need it.

FullSizeRender-8.jpg