• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for pictures of seadek in Terra over black color on 2011 sx240

Rmuselin1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello. I have a 2011 Yamaha sx240 looking to purchase seadek in Terra over black color.
looking to see if anyone has this color on their 2011 to see how it looks with the interior. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rmuselin1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I absolutely love that color. But was kind of talked out of it due to the fact that seadek won't warranty it against burns melting or shrinking from the Sun. I have a lighter accent color the Terra over black will probably match better with my interior. Just really want to see it on the same boat first.

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Stern 4.JPG Yes there are issues with reflection/burning, but I keep my boat indoors when not on the water. I have noticed a couple of spots on my stern where gets reflection from the table mount.

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here are a few of my pics of Terra over Black on my 242 Limited S. Its about the best match if your wanting to stay close to the interior color.TOB6.jpg TOB4.jpg TOB3.jpg TOB8.jpg

Sef123123

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have 2014 242 limited s how much do you think it will cost to Purchase???

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
about $1200 is you wait until end of the year for the group discount.

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have 2014 242 limited s how much do you think it will cost to Purchase???
It all depends on if you want the entire boat kit, or if you just want the Swim Platform kit or the Interior kit. Their are also all the supplemental pieces around the boat you can purchase as well. Best time to buy is in the Fall when @will at JBP does the Seadek Group Buy here on the forum and on the Facebook Page. The Seadek can be up to 30% off.

Sef123123

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Perfect thank y ou guys I want to get the whole boat, I'm sick already from the carpet!!!