• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for Sarasota area mechanic

ItsMike1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hey guys,

Im going to look at a 2006 SX230 tomorrow and was hoping to get a recommendation for a mechanic to look over the engines and pull the hours before I buy it. I know the closest boat dealership is in St.Pete but I was hopoing somebody had a closer mechanic they like. Thanks!

-Mike

synackattack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use Russo Marine and Speed. They came highly recommended to me. The owner Jason is very knowledgeable.

From what I hear if you need him to come to the boat you may have to wait on his schedule to free up, but if you can get the boat to his shop like I can (I trailer) he can get you in pretty quick.

http://www.russomarineandspeed.com/