• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for some Polk take offs from someone who did an upgrade

afsigma21

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Maybe this should be in the classified section, but I thought this might be a better area for the people who have done or are doing upgrades.

I have a 2017 212 Ltd S

I still have the stock Polk speakers and they are fine for my needs but I do want to add some mid cabin, so I was just putting this out here for anyone who upgraded theirs and has their Polks sitting around, maybe I could save a few bucks vs buying new.

PM me or post in here.

Thanks!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I just installed two in my cabin plus upgraded the sub. The db651s are only $64 a pair on amazon and free shipping. I figured better to get new ones at that price.

It sounds so much better. Not sure why they didnt do this in the factory!

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Maybe this should be in the classified section, but I thought this might be a better area for the people who have done or are doing upgrades.

I have a 2017 212 Ltd S

I still have the stock Polk speakers and they are fine for my needs but I do want to add some mid cabin, so I was just putting this out here for anyone who upgraded theirs and has their Polks sitting around, maybe I could save a few bucks vs buying new.

PM me or post in here.

Thanks!
I have a few pairs of them if you still need them brother