• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for wakeboard Rack

SlavO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I've searched. I've a 2016 212x looking to buy the racks that came with the boat. For some reason mine didn't come with them. Guessing previous owner never installed them or got them.. any help would be very appreciated. Thanks. Pic of the 1s I'm looking forFB_IMG_1596298005853.jpg

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There should be plenty of folks selling them as they want surfboard racks. I would post a "wanted" ad in the classifieds. As they want to swap those forks out for Surf/Wake combo forks.

Although matching up those holes will be difficult with anything third party, you could check. Just measure the distance between.

Good luck!