• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Looking to buy AR190, SX190

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking for a 19’ boat in the AR/SX family. Any age or style. Need to stay under $20k, the closer to $15k the better. I’m in Maryland and willing to drive a few hours, but nothing too crazy.

I’m trying to look at a 2013 SX190 in New Jersey that is listed for $15k, but was listed for months in the fall and again here in the spring and hasn’t sold. Likely spent its life in salt water and owner said he’s having the “steering system replace,” which I hope just means the cables. Should I be concerned he didn’t take good care of it?

I’ll add I’m in the process of trying to sell my 30’ sailboat (if anyone is interested), which I have to do before buying the new boat.

Thanks!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a mint condition, garage kept, always well maintained 2014 AR190 for sale but with the full Rockford Fostgate stereo and amps, dual batteries (both new) full Seadek flooring and radial tires and new rims i'm asking 23K, if you'd like to take a look.

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Mjmr2fan thanks. I do love the red on these boats. Little outside what I’m trying to spend right now, but your price seems good for how the boat looks. I’ll let you know if I up my budget.

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
SOLD!

2014 Yamaha SX190 Jet Boat, 19-ft in length, 8-ft beam, 14-inch draft! Original owner. Six summers of use and about 190 hours. Boat has been very well cared for and maintained. Runs flawlessly. Includes Bimini top and galvanized Shorelander trailer. Many extras included: Seadek package, Lowrance GPS chart plotter/depth finder, LED interior lighting, Thrustvectors, Lateral Thruster, Stereo upgraded (Clarion M505), mooring cover and two shipping covers used as winter covers.

Attachments

Last edited:

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2014 Yamaha SX190 Jet Boay, 19-ft in length, 8-fy beam, 14-inch draft! Original owner. Six summers of use and about 190 hours. Boat has been very well cared for and maintained. Runs flawlessly. Includes Bimini top and galvanized Shorelander trailer. Many extras included: Seadek package, Lowrance GPS chart plotter/depth finder, LED interior lighting, Thrustvectors, Latteral Thruster, Stereo upgraded (Clarion M505), moring cover and two shipping covers used as winter covers.
She looks really nice. As I mentioned I need to sell my sailboat before I can buy something else, but I am interested. Hopefully I’ll be in touch in the near future. Thanks for the pictures.

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anybody have thoughts on an older 210 vs a newer 190? I’m still trying to sell my boat prior to purchasing, but there seem to be more 210s available at reasonable prices, since they have older models. I have a 2017 Honda Pilot that tows 5k, so I know the 210s are getting close to the towing capacity.

BB1088

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Anybody have thoughts on an older 210 vs a newer 190? I’m still trying to sell my boat prior to purchasing, but there seem to be more 210s available at reasonable prices, since they have older models. I have a 2017 Honda Pilot that tows 5k, so I know the 210s are getting close to the towing capacity.
The 230’s were 3000ish dry. You should be well under 5k even loaded with fuel and toys on a 210

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bump. I’ve got a pending sale on my boat, so I’m still interested in 190s (preferred) or 210s

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bump. Sale on my boat fell through, but still looking. I know prices are crazy right now, so I’m looking at all options. Does a 2015 SX190 (no upgrades) in Great condition for $27k seem reasonable with current market? I’m tempted to see what they are charging to order a 2021 so I can just finance part of it

Kawak11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Bump. Sale on my boat fell through, but still looking. I know prices are crazy right now, so I’m looking at all options. Does a 2015 SX190 (no upgrades) in Great condition for $27k seem reasonable with current market? I’m tempted to see what they are charging to order a 2021 so I can just finance part of it
Spoke to a dealer on Friday. What he heard was a 1% increase for the 2021's

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Spoke to a dealer on Friday. What he heard was a 1% increase for the 2021's
I’ve seen like $31k for the 2020 SX190s as list, so that wouldn’t be much. Are they actually selling for that or have dealers been charging more due to demand?

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I just paid $25k for my 2015 AR192 50 hours in March or April, but that was before the crazy happened.

not sure if that helps?

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just paid $25k for my 2015 AR192 50 hours in March or April, but that was before the crazy happened.

not sure if that helps?
All data points help, thanks.

I saw it yesterday and it is in great shape, plus while it’s a 2015 it wasn’t purchased until 2016. Might be a little rich for my blood right now, but it was a nice point. Still in consideration.

Sidney1982

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm selling a 2013 Yamaha AR190 for 18K and loaded with tons of extras. My only hold up has been getting the title from Maryland. I have noticed people are selling the same year make and modelf or 22K +.

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm selling a 2013 Yamaha AR190 for 18K and loaded with tons of extras. My only hold up has been getting the title from Maryland. I have noticed people are selling the same year make and modelf or 22K +.
Pm sent