• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Looking to buy my first jet boat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Looking to buy a jet boat in Virginia or the surrounding states. Ready to buy. Don’t want to spend more than 25k. Thank you!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Go look through the listings here, I have seen a couple. @KevJul2019 had one for sale although about 5-6 hours from you I think still may be worth a look.

ididntdoit

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2019 190 for sale in NY listed on here for 25.5k

SOMD Terp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That’s from 2019. No way that is still available at that price.

ididntdoit

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
D'oh - didn't realize someone performed a resurrection on an old add - Bob Hews boats in North Miami has a 190 FSH for 27k - I know you wanted local, but shipping via uship might not be too bad - or go down, have some fun boating in FLA and head back with it! Good luck with your search!

KingCold

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I have a 2016 AR 192 for $26,800. High hours, but well maintained. Literally on it right now.

I’m in Alexandria.

Attachments

easyliving609

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've got a 2005 sx230 that has low hours and clean motors. It's getting brand new upholstery currently ( diamond stiching). Just did all new cables and jet pump was pulled and Serviced. Would let it go to a member for $18k if interested. Located in south jersey