• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to join the jetboat population

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am looking to pick up 2013 sx240 in a cpl weeks if all goes well. Already got tons of knowledge from the site and I’m sure more to come.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
great to have you on board, update your profile with your location so we know where you're at,

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
great to have you on board, update your profile with your location so we know where you're at,
Got it updated thanks. Located in TN, will be on Watts Bar lake for the most part

Nick212

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome to the group.

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Should have added, this is my first boat. I have grown up on pontoon boats and had few jet skis over the years. My whole family is all about hte water. Parents have house boat and pontoon, brother 2 jet skis, uncle wake boat, and several friends with various boats. I recently moved back so I gotta get on board. The jet boats really seem to fit what i want. I missed a good deal on a 06 AR230 few weeks ago (my fault).

New boat i looking at is 2013 SX240 with 150ish hours, very clean for $29,500 seems like a fair price for good shape, well maintained boat with trailer.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got a link? Some members might have some feedback on the bot you might not have considered. Welcome aboard!

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got a link? Some members might have some feedback on the bot you might not have considered. Welcome aboard!
Unfortunately i dont. It was found by word of mouth and I think he only has it listed on facebook.
Details i got from owner;

Thrust vectors, lateral thrusters, sea decking installed last year. Stored on lift in summer, covered on trailer in winter, serviced/winterized every fall. He thinks hours are 140, but said 150 to be safe, pix look clean (i will try to post them later today) reason for selling is bought camper and pan on using camper more than boat.
I will be doing water test before making the deal and looking it over well on the trailer

I’m open ears to anything members give me to watch for or check out or any suggestions or feedback

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man that sounds sweet! Some great upgrades. I’d say if the compression test checks out you found yourself a nice boat! Congrats!

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks i really hope it checks out. If not i found another one, actually on this site that is close i will go look at.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Man, that seems like a great price for that age & hours. Hope it checks out for you - we love our 2012 SX240. Good luck.