• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to purchase 2017 Sx210 thoughts?

Mcdonaho

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Hey guys new to forum just joined. I came across a boat today 43 hours 2017 SX210 guy was wanting to sell for $37k wanted to see opinion on that boat and if a fare price. Any input would be awesome.

Mcdonaho

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
did get him to push to 35k

AncientCanoe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The price is high, but the market is nuts right now. That's probably pretty close to the MSRP of that boat 3+years ago. Not a good time to be buying a boat unless you get lucky and find something priced to move or an owner oblivious to the market. But if you can't wait for things to normalize, you are probably going to have to overpay in this market.

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The new boats will be arriving in the upcoming weeks. A brand new SX210 is MSRP 43K, add tax to that. i'd point that out to the seller and tell him 30K or no deal. You'd be happier with a brand new boat anyway.

Mcdonaho

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
I bought it it for 35k I saw new 43k but figured with taxes, setup fees, and trailer I’ll be over 50k. Took it out today kids and family had a blast

Attachments

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
In Phoenix, the trailer and set up fees are zero. It would be 43K plus tax period. I do not believe ANY dealer charges for the trailer, that is included in the price on the Yamaha web site.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Dthorpe Dealer Prep and Delivery? Dealers waive all that in Arizona? It is around 3k depending on dealer anywhere else. So with that and taxes he is close to 50k. He saved 15k, seems like a smart move for him.

@Mcdonaho Congrats on the new to you boat, you and family will enjoy it well.

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
In Phoenix, AZ there is delivery fee and tax, that's it.

jamesk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think that is a fair price in TODAY's market...maybe a little high 6 months ago but there are not many boats for sale.
Msrp was around $40 new.
There is a 2014 SX210 for sale near me for $43,900 (90hrs)....thats more than it was new 6 years ago!
I have seen some crazy asking prices lately...
Looks good with your truck.
I had all my warning labels off within the first day!
Enjoy you new boat!

Dthorpe

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think the seller got a screaming' deal. A four year old boat? And he sells it for 5K less than MSRP? That's $1250 a year rent, not bad. In 1-2 weeks the new ones will be here.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Mcdonaho Just enjoy your boat. You did ok. Post some pics when you get time.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Red boat and Red Raptor, looks awesome. Congrats 👍