• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

looks like some competition <Scarab 195>

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Integrating the ladder into the tail gate like on trucks would have been a good idea. Personally I like the tail gate because it allows for more garage space.

CAT Chaser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Out on the reef just did a "review", although was not a test ride. Your dissatisfaction is that any 19' boat was not gonna work for your needs. I appreciate all of your input and that you stay involved on this site...

CAT Chaser

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Tone is positive. I never took your reviews as you did not like the boat. I took them as it was not the right boat for you. I also meant with the 19 foot boat comment is that it seemed that your use would require a larger, deeper more capable fishing boat. Even from your early posts when you had the FSH, I could not believe you were using the boat in that application. I seemed way out of its element. Some hard core fishing outside the inlet.....not the right boat for that in my opinion. Capable....maybe. Comfortable...no way. I do appreciate your input. All positive here.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I kinda like that tailgate thing. I'm not really sure why, but I think it's neat. The Scarab boats are sharp. Like the younger brother to our Yamahas.

Earfixr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Meh, looks like cheaper copy of the FSH. I like the seadek and cup holders. The tailgate is innovative but looks like a potential rattle trap. It lacks way too many features to make it a contender if I was in the market again. Boarding ladder? Clean out plug? Storage? Ice chests/fish boxes? I thought the FSH was hard to mount a trolling motor on until I saw this boat. And its more expensive, louder, and with worse gas mileage? No thanks. The graphics looks like they hired my 7 year old to select the color scheme.

This boat makes any little quirk that bothers me about the FSH go away. My prior experience with rotax engines would suggest at least twins for a boat like this; one to go out with and the other to come back on. Two is one and one is none. Supercharging it to make it really loud and burn more gas? Perfect boat for someone else. I'll pass.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Competition is great!!! The consumer wins overall! That is my $0.02.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I kinda like that tailgate thing. I'm not really sure why, but I think it's neat. The Scarab boats are sharp. Like the younger brother to our Yamahas.
I looked at it at a boat show. Cute concept, but...
Consider things like - w/ tail gate open you can not access the ladder. Not a deal breaker per se, but to me that kind of illustrates how this boat /concept is just thrown together.
If I was into fishing in shallow waters - I would go Yamaha FSH for sure at this point.

--