• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lost Connext Cover

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I recently bought a 212X and stupidly did not properly store the Connext cover. So of course it blew off at speed and sank before I could get to it. Any idea where I could buy one? I looked on the Yamaha accessories site but could not find it.

Mine didn't come with a cover. Just for the Polk controllers on swimdeck.

I have one from my 2017 ar240 that you can have. I dont use it. The boat is stored with a premium cover. I just have to find it lol.

So it was supposed to come with the new boats or not?

So it was supposed to come with the new boats or not?
Yes. Mine was already on the screen when I picked up the boat from the dealer. Also, there was a cover for the rear deck head unit in one of the manual bags.

Thx all. CraigAR if you find yours please let me know although it might be easier to just buy one from JBP

Thx all. CraigAR if you find yours please let me know although it might be easier to just buy one from JBP
No sense in paying $30. I'm pretty sure mine is in the boats glovebox. It's brand new and I will never use it. Are you in FL or NY? Im taking the boat out tomorrow and will get back with you. Shipping would not cost me that much, consider it yours from from one jet boater to another.

I'm in NY. That would be great if you could find it. I'm happy to pay you for the shipping. Thx

They started to come standard with 2017 models. Probrably to keep from replacing screens for delaminations

Any luck find it CraigAR?
Yes, I do have it. I've been detailing the boat all day today after being in the salt and forgot to grab it after I put the cover back on. Pm me your name and address and I will get it out to you this week sometime.

@Dave burke you should receive your connext cover today or tomorrow let me know that you got it.

Back