• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Louisville, KY Suede Grey 2015 242 Limited S w/trailer $48k

jemorgan3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
We have officially outgrown our 2015 242 Limited S and are considering selling it to upgrade to a 27’.

It has approximately 128 hours and is in great condition. Has been stored inside and covered if it is not in use. Seadek is 1 year old, has upgraded skar 6.5” speakers, lectrotab trim tabs, dual batteries, additional fuse panel/power distribution blocks under the helm powered with 0/1 gauge tinned wire to support any amplifier you want to install, two anchors, 1 year old Bimini made of heavy duty sundura in grey (goes with the suede grey hull much better than the black), thrust vectors, 6 month old steering cables. Trailer has guide poles with covers, a stoltz bow roller, Goodyear endurance tires with less than 500mi on alloy wheels and new pads/calipers this last spring.

Boat is not perfect, there are a few scratches here and there and I think the P.O. had beached it a few times so there are a couple scuffs on the hull, but nothing I have ever been concerned with. There are no rips or open seams on the interior, some very light staining from normal use. The tower has a few chipped spots and lots of bugs from trailering. Engines have been maintained exceptionally well, amsoil and oversized oil filters every spring. Batteries stay on a trickle charger when not in the boat.

Previous owner used it in salt water, we have only used it in fresh water. P.o. Was very good at using salt away and treating the boat for salt and stored it on a rack inside when not in use. Although the anodes could use replacing, they are still good. Both pumps have been disassembled for inspection and non of the bolts were frozen. I have two new jet pump housings that will go with the boat. I was going to replace both impellers and housings as preventative maintenance this fall. Have not purchased impellers yet. Boat will still do 50 with 4 adults and full fuel and has no cavitation on acceleration.

Located in the Louisville Ky area, can water test on Patoka lake/ Green River lake/Taylorsville Lake.

Clear title for both boat and trailer in hand, and I will personally transport the boat for a negotiated fee within 500 miles.

$48k
Due to the lower prices of plywood, not accepting trades for lumber at this time.

Please email with any questions @ jemorgan3@aol.com

IMG_4805.jpeg
DJI_0020.JPG
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3166.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg
IMG_5081 2.jpegIMG_2557.jpeg

$48,000

Attachments

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sharp looking boat. Good luck with sale.

I'm local if anyone is interested and needs/wants a second set of eyes on it.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One of the best color schemes for sure.

jemorgan3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I searched for about a year to find this color! The matching top and camel Seadek really compliment it well.

Thanks!

jemorgan3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Bump, would be willing to deliver boat within 500 miles of Louisville ky for a fee

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Good price. Tempting for a second boat, just a bit out of my reach. GLWS.

Would you accept some 6x6 posts as trade?

Top Bottom