• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

low/high aux voltage alarm

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
this alarm came on not last time out but the time before. I thought it was because the batteries were low so we went back in and put the batteries on the chargers and fully charged them. we went out yesterday and the alarm is still there. Both batteries are fully charged right now, 12.7 and 12.78V, and when I turn on the house battery and press a conext button to turn it on the alarm comes on right away. I swapped both batteries and it still does it. the little black wire is connected and tight. Any other trouble shooting tips?