• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lower swim platform mat installation

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Looks Great!:winkingthumbsup"

Harshhobgoblin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How do you think it will hold up to wear an tear? I only ask because thats usually where people strap into their wakeboards, etc and im just worried it would get torn up.

SCSX190

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They should hold up just fine. They are OEM mats from Yamaha. There is a 2016 AR240 a few boats from mine that has the same mats on the lower deck from the factory.

Last edited:

Harshhobgoblin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's true it does come standard on sine models. Looks sharp for sure!

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just ordered my lower swim platform mat from Jet Boat Pilot. I also ordered the 2 little pieces for the walk though to the cockpit. I cant wait to get them here and installed!

SCSX190

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am going to order the walk through mats as well. Post some pics.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks good. My OEM mat on the hatch is still in great shape but I should do that treatment to the bottom one. Even with the knurled texture of the finish it's a slippery buggah' when coming aft with wet feet.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Where did you get the engine compartment step mats to match the OEM swim platform mats?
And @tonydguez85 JetBoatPilot sells a variety of Seadek mats online that should match your originals. I bought a pair of step over mats for my boat and they match fairly well (a tad brighter grey but close enough - I think the factory changed colours for 2020 and mine might be 2019 colours) but after some wear they are so close I don't even notice it anymore. Below is a pic just minutes after I put them down. The camera angle makes the upper mat look crooked but it's not, lines, spacing and depth all match. Click on the pic for larger version:

1674009997312.png

You can also look at Marine Mats - they're the OEM supplier for Yamaha.