• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lowrance elite 7 ti2 cursor

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I happened to accidentally figure out the solution to a problem thats been bugging the crap out of me for a while and thought I'd share in case anyone else runs across the same problem. This is applicable to the lowrance elite ti2 units. I couldn't activate the cursor when I was in the chart mode, which means I couldn't add a waypoint based off of map position. I'd have to enter at boat position then manually update the coordinates. There is a setting to see the map in 3d. If this checked, even when the map is displayed in 2d the cursor function won't work in chart mode. Turned it off and it works great now and certainly makes it easier setting up waypoints.Screenshot_20200723-131901_Gallery.jpg

yam240sx

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
how is this model / unit about to click the purchase ? ... also would it work with a inside hull transducer? thnx

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I am happy with it but don't have anything that I've used thats comparable. No idea about the thru hull transducer.