• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Loxahatchee run ( now a Okeechobee Waterway run)

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
gators in the water...just another speed bump right? Nice pics and wow!

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like the canal off PGA blvd.

tracerrx

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ive always wanted to run the Okeechobee waterway from the intracoastal to lake okeechobee... think it would be cool to take the boat through a lock!

http://www.offshoreblue.com/cruising/okeechobee-locks.php

Actually, I can almost make it from the east coast (Boca Raton) --> intracoastal --> okeechobee waterway --> kissimmee river to my lake house on Dinner Lake in Sebring, FL. Need to figure out how to make it from the kissimmee river --> arbuckle creek.

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I changed it do to weather. Going to do it in 2 to 3 weeks. I am going to drop at Leighton park. Run across, stay in Fort Meyers for the night, and come back the next day.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I changed it do to weather. Going to do it in 2 to 3 weeks. I am going to drop at Leighton park. Run across, stay in Fort Meyers for the night, and come back the next day.
Sounds good. Im all in for the next run!

tracerrx

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I would be interested in tagging along as well... When you guys are ready we should start a new thread and coordinate.

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok I am booked for the 27th. Dropping at Leighton Park about 8:00 - 8:30 am. Docking at Fort Myers Marina. Spending the night at Indigo Hotel. Head back the next day.

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have not done it yet. Not sure if I can make it the whole way but there are a few places to stop for gas. From what I have read there are very few no wake areas, most is wide open. I got the 2 room suite at indigo (3 guys) $200

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am close by fort myers area and well familiar with all the good spots and island closed by down here, if you guys make down here , will like to get together with new people @ScarabMike @Tranio

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hmm looks like bad weather again this weekend. @ScarabMike you are closer what does it look like, weather wise? Is it going to rain all weekend on my run?