• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lucky Couple Here!

This sucks. So we had to put off picking up the boat for a week due to getting our asses handed to us by Covid. Oh well, the weather here for Memorial Day wasn’t going to be favorable but it would have been nice to install the goodies in the garage and apply the ceramic.

Bummer!
It must be torture to wait.
If it's any consolation, it seems to have been a crappy spring for lots of us. Every year we say we're going to put the boat in early and this year instead is one of the latest - commitments, weather, temperature. Yuck.
(Good luck with Covid...)

This sucks. So we had to put off picking up the boat for a week due to getting our asses handed to us by Covid. Oh well, the weather here for Memorial Day wasn’t going to be favorable but it would have been nice to install the goodies in the garage and apply the ceramic.
That stinks, I'm sorry to hear that... good luck with C-19 get well soon!!!

Side note, I got my updated sales agreement for the 2023. Still dont know colors or options...but it says ordered in the top so I'm happy with that and at the top of the list too which is nice!

That stinks, I'm sorry to hear that... good luck with C-19 get well soon!!!

Side note, I got my updated sales agreement for the 2023. Still dont know colors or options...but it says ordered in the top so I'm happy with that and at the top of the list too which is nice!
THAT is good news! I’m happy to hear it and will be following until you get it.
As far as Covid goes....it kind of sucks since we are starting to feel better but just can’t in good conscience walk into the dealership tomorrow ?. Oh well, it’ll cost us a week and probably karma for putting it out there too soon ?.

THAT is good news! I’m happy to hear it and will be following until you get it.
As far as Covid goes....it kind of sucks since we are starting to feel better but just can’t in good conscience walk into the dealership tomorrow ?. Oh well, it’ll cost us a week and probably karma for putting it out there too soon ?.
All good things come to those who wait... you will just love it that much more and have a great story to tell out on the water. It stinks now but will be great drinking conversation later!
We had to wait for our current boat... we named the boat (worth the wake)

Finally! Unfortunately the weather here is awful but now I can play with it and make vroom-vroom sounds until Tuesday after work when we can break her in.613A55E7-C252-4D91-8612-87747458BA61.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally! Unfortunately the weather here is awful but now I can play with it and make vroom-vroom sounds until Tuesday after work when we can break her in.View attachment 179564
Congratulations! Looks awesome.
We just picked up the 2022 212SD and will be messing around in the garage for a week or two, before we have chance to get it in the water.

Back