• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

LX 2000 seadek by JBP

andacontusmue

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Just wanted to share some pics of the new seadek kits from JBP for our lx/ls boats. The product looks great and feels nice, cool and soft to the feet while providing awesome traction. Will and his guys at Jet Boat Pilot did an amazing job on this install. Color is storm grey and black by the way. Enjoy!

Attachments

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the Blacktip set on mine, which I'm happy with, but I really like that side piece. Nice touch.

andacontusmue

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Thank you. It kind of adds a little more surface to the sun deck :)

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks very nice. I've thought about doing only the back deck only but I like the piece you have on the anchor locker lid as well. Your upholstery looks great...I'm assuming it has been redone?

andacontusmue

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Thank you. The achor locked piece is a nice addition, it gives people a nice place to step on to when boarding from the bow so it saves your front seats the abuse. And yes sir they have been redone.

Mpboullosa

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Thank you. The achor locked piece is a nice addition, it gives people a nice place to step on to when boarding from the bow so it saves your front seats the abuse. And yes sir they have been redone.

if this is your boat could you give me more information on the throttle control setup ,can you have one engine in reverse and the other one forward ?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
All dual engine Yamaha boats have independent controls for each engine/pump.
You can have one in forward and the other in reverse. This aids in slow speed manuvering. @Mpboullosa
@andacontusmue this is a really sharp boat man.
I still can't get over how sexy these boats are to me. Really, even the 212ss is a bit of a set back from the sleek LS/LX and exciters.

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That is not the "normal" LX2000 throttle, but the regular ones work the same way (they just don't look as good). All of the Yamahas have a similar setup if they have twin engines. Remains to be seen if the new electronic gizmos on the 2016's will change or limit that. With practice on the current twin stick boats, you can actually pivot them in place by throttling in opposite directions.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Totally forgot about the three lever setup! Man I am out of it!
Nice upgrade for sure.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Looks NICE!
Those pictures bring back memories. I had the black Hydro-turf in my LX and Exciter. Had some pictures somewhere.