• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

LX2000 Dock Cover

jmilks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Picked up a 2002 LX2000 and want to slip it next year. Just curious what people use for covering their boat at the dock. I have a pretty beat up mooring/towing cover but it requires it to be strapped underneath the boat to be tight enough to shed water. Additionally the back end of the cover is so long it would be underwater which makes me thinks its not the original cover for the boat. I saw a post about some Elite boat covers but their website does not work.

I have been quoted about $1100-2000 to have a snap cover made and have all the snaps installed. Seems pricey considering its an old boat and I dont want to invest a lot into a 20 year old boat. Maybe just as simple as a new mooring cover and two poles.