• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Maintenance screen reset

afdouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
SO, I have an E-Series boat that has a Connext Screen that counts down when maintenance is due. It basically looks like the gas gauge, but ranges between 0-100 hours.

I completed my 50 hour maintenance, and would like to reset it back to 100 hours. Does anyone know how to do that?? It currently reads 33 hours remaining.

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Not sure. I just hit 100 hours a few weeks ago and the alarm went off. Once it did, it was an easy reset.

Have you tried holding down the "Sys Control" button below the screen? I don't have the boat directly in front of me, but I'm thinking off the top of my head, the menu to reset the counter was in there.

afdouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not sure. I just hit 100 hours a few weeks ago and the alarm went off. Once it did, it was an easy reset.

Have you tried holding down the "Sys Control" button below the screen? I don't have the boat directly in front of me, but I'm thinking off the top of my head, the menu to reset the counter was in there.

I think that is the problem, it is easy to reset once it hits 100 hours..and perhaps the only way to reset it absent factory help. The manual states the sys control screen will have a screen to clear it at 100 hours, but it won't pop up until then. I didn't see anyway to reset it on the sysy control screen, and i played and toyed with every button possible...

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Happened to me this weekend on the FSH210 and I just had the 100 hour service done. I’ll post when I can figure it out I tried but have not been able to yet. And only popped up on the starboard motor.

Shady28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just got the 100 hr maintenance warning for the port engine. Any new insights on where and how to reset?

warning won’t let you and the systems menu doesn’t appear to let you do it either......

Shady28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Boom found it.... for anyone with the eseries you find it under Settings and then select “Wellness” them reset. Makes perfect sense, right?!?!?

Shady28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Boom found it.... for anyone with the eseries you find it under Settings and then select “Wellness” them reset. Makes perfect sense, right?!?!?
Appears that the reset is only good for the trip. Every time we fire the boat back up the alarm goes off and we have to reset it again The dealer mentioned that there is a Connext Software update to fix a defect with engine hours being different between the two engines, there's an off chance this is related.

In either case, has anyone else experienced having the reset their maintenance hours (100 hrs in this instance) under the Wellness tab to only have it report the full hours and trigger the alarm on subsequent trips out?

Pro Build

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
SO, I have an E-Series boat that has a Connext Screen that counts down when maintenance is due. It basically looks like the gas gauge, but ranges between 0-100 hours.

I completed my 50 hour maintenance, and would like to reset it back to 100 hours. Does anyone know how to do that?? It currently reads 33 hours remaining.
Seems backwards if your boat is counting down. They normally count up from the last reset back to zero.

velikolukchanka

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Have the same issue. ALARM is easy to deactivate but it only good for a trip.

RenoJetter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m having same thing on my 212X. Alarm started at 100 hrs. If I hold SYS CTRL then go to Settings, I don’t have a “wellness” button if any kind. There has to be a way to reset this alarm. I’ll email my dealer and ask.

velikolukchanka

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m having same thing on my 212X. Alarm started at 100 hrs. If I hold SYS CTRL then go to Settings, I don’t have a “wellness” button if any kind. There has to be a way to reset this alarm. I’ll email my dealer and ask.
Were you able to resolve the issue?

RenoJetter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nope. Not yet anyway. Dealer got back to me and said they could walk me through it. But by that time I’d already put the boat in storage for the season. I’ll have to tackle it his in the spring. When I do, I’ll make a video and drop it on YouTube.

velikolukchanka

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you. Look forward to seeing your video once you done.

KrushA

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Ok, so I think I found it. went to the screen where I see the number of hours left. Pressed the wrench on the screen, then I held the joystick down for a few seconds. It asked me if I wanted to reset. Used the joystick again to select yes.
BEEA839E-7B9E-4E71-B66B-98586F403029.jpeg

Tahoe CAL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nope. Not yet anyway. Dealer got back to me and said they could walk me through it. But by that time I’d already put the boat in storage for the season. I’ll have to tackle it his in the spring. When I do, I’ll make a video and drop it on YouTube.
Hey Reno!
You ever get this sorted out? I changed the oil and filters yesterday (yup, been sitting all winter) and couldn't figure out how to reset the hours on the maintenance screen.