• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Major Upgrade....

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat - and WHERE you purchased it.
Wedowee Marine is fast becoming "THE PLACE" on the East Coast to buy a Yamaha Jet Boats (they also offer 8 other brands of boats) !!!!
People think this dealer or that dealer is "good" but they ain't never (that's referred to as a double negative - LOL !@) sat down and talked boats with Randy Morris, owner pf Wedowee. Randy's approach is all different !!!! Anyone who wants to talk to Randy - Call his CELL PHONE: (404) 307-3707. You'll be VERY surprised and very pleased once you do talk with him. And ask Randy how to save sales tax in your state. I'll let him explain that to you. If we sound like Randy's advertising executive, we aren't. We have just became pretty good friends with Randy and Kathy, and sent them a lot of business - All of whom have thanked me for the GRACIOUS way they were handled, and the great deals they received.

Many Best Wishes again on your new boat. Looking forward to see many more photos as your Create Memories in your killer 242 LS !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Wedowee Marine definitely two thumbs up from me!

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
The recommendations I got from the local guys were to go to JoAnn and get a bunch of polar fleece in the color you want then make tubes out of it with ties at either end to cinch it down. That sounded like a whole lot of work to me so I just went with the $25 ones from West Marine. You could probably make your own for the cost of 1 from the store but you need time and talent.
I'm thinking polar fleece and a can of spray adhesive.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow. A new boat for your sons 13th birthday? You're the father of the year!!! ;)

Congrats on the new boat.

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm thinking polar fleece and a can of spray adhesive.
You have to wash them periodically or they will scuff the hull to so adhesive might be counterproductive.

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
might have to send you some Evil Sports stickers to find a place somewhere in those 24 feet

Evildwarf

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
might have to send you some Evil Sports stickers to find a place somewhere in those 24 feet
Sweet!
I'm actually a sticker junky. I get a sticker as a souvenir whenever I go somewhere on a trip or vacation.
My truck is plastered with stickers from all over.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fender cover material:

http://www.amazon.com/Roll-Neck-Boat-Fender-Cover-8-1/dp/B004UFO0UW/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1409758556&sr=8-12&keywords=boat+fender+cover

If you can use a scissors these are the trick. $64 dollars delivered - enough for 4-5 fenders.
no sewing required
  • with a self rolling edge
  • for self-cutting with a simple scissor (therefore suitable to all fender lengths)
  • very elastic = perfect fit
  • high-quality automotive polyester (same as German car manufacturers use for producing their car seat covers) = non-fading for a long time