• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Manasota Key - Englewood Florida

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are vacationing here at Manasota Key Florida. Rented a small cottage on the water with a boat dock. Anyone have any suggestions for good places to eat, good fishing areas, or anything fun and interesting to do on the water any sand bars. Open to any suggestions anyone might have on this form that has been or lives in or near the area.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My grandparent lived in point o pines. The little peninsula with the split waterway below the McDonald’s. I used to spend a few weeks each summer with them from about 1966-1978. They had a small boat lift on their seawall. I can’t tell you how many crabs and fish we caught when we were kids out of lemon bay. Good times. Thanks for the memory. Have a nice vacation!

BFAC9F2C-9C7D-4B5B-9103-867489BE90E7.png

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Absolutely check out Stump Pass Beach State Park. Beautiful area to anchor on the beach and chill or explore.

Beach Road Wine Bar and Bistro is a cool spot to dock and grab some eats.

There are a lot of great spots in the area, just depends on how far you plan to cruise. For example, Cabbage Key is a private island with rental cottages and public restaurant.

Report back on what you see and do!

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome I will be checking out the area also waiting on some buddy's to come down this weekend with there boats to meet me and check out the sites I appreciate the information I will get back to you with pictures and updates as soon as we explore that area again we appreciate it thank you.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Enjoying all day yesterday Manasota Key on the water and then walking the beach looking to get out today don't know of anybody from this form is on here that would like to meet up or give us some more destinations kind of a low tide this morning looking to head out in the next 45 minutes to an hour. Try to make another good day out of the weather.