• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mantus Anchors

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
MY STORY:
Hi, there guys. I have been a member of this site since inception and a member of the other site previously. Throughout the years, I have had a few boats. During those years, I have gone through a few anchors. That was until I discovered the Mantus anchor. After using it, I was hooked. I can't say enough about these anchors. Everyone I have shown this anchor to and how it works, ends up buying one. Everyone I know that has one, loves it.

With that being said, I decided that since they are such a great product and sell themselves once someone learns about them, I would start selling them. Today is that day!

ALL ABOUT MANTUS ANCHORS:

The Mantus Anchor is a multipurpose, high-performance, new generation boat anchor. The Mantus anchor digs like no other anchor. The Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate sand, dense grassy bottoms, and set with unparalleled holding power. When tested, they set faster and deeper than any other anchor.

Mantus anchors pushes the envelope of setting ability even further compared to the competition, thereby greatly increasing the likelihood of a set in even the most challenging bottoms – hard-packed clay/mud and grassy/weedy areas, not to mention sand.

The Mantus Anchor is even designed to disassemble for easy stowage. Now you do not have to compromise on your storm anchor choice.

You can buy a Mantus anchor just about anywhere these days. However, why not buy from a fellow forum member? :)

WEBSITE TO ORDER:
We accept most major credit cards and ship to your door.
www.GetAGripAnchors.com

SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS:
2lb Galvanized Dingy/Kayak/Stern Anchor Kit

2lb Galvanized Dingy/Kayak/Stern Anchor Kit

8lb Galvanized Steel Mantus Anchor

13lb Galvanized Steel Mantus Anchor

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to ask away. If you like what you see, take a look at our website. There is even more info on our products. www.GetAGripAnchors.com

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
These are great anchors! Especially in sandy conditions.I have tried many different types and was never happy until I got a Mantus. I have the 8 lb for the front and the 2 lb for the beach side on my 21 ft. Both hold great. Don't throw it out too early and run out of rope. It wont drag, you will have to drive out and pull it up. I like the 2 lb for the beach because it doesn't have the loop. When it sets it disappears so there is nothing to trip over. 2 thumbs up. 5 stars.
Good luck Travis

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing your experience @DCB-270 !!! When my first mate threw the Mantus the first time, it grabbed fast and held. It held so fast it pulled the rope out of her hand!! These anchors set fast and hold amazing.

Thanks again for sharing, Dan.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
These are some really great anchors.

Last edited:

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I use a navy-style plastic covered steel anchor (20 lbs) in the Galveston Bay area. Its quite compact and it fits in the front locker. It's attached to 6ft of chain, and it sets every time. If there is a wind change or giant swell that might pull it, it will reset immediately.I'm very happy with it. The Mantus looks very nice and well engineered It sure would be nice to fold that bar so it could fit. I would love something lighter that set just as well, and that fits in the front of my SX230. For now I'll keep mine. It's a bear to pull up, but it holds.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Beachbummer that is big anchor!! I think you would like the Mantus anchor. The roll bar can be taken off. However, the purpose it serves is important to have on. I am sure some quick-release bolts would make it quick and easy to take off and on. That would help with storing the anchor. We keep ours underneath a seat.