• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mantus M2 Anchor

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
In the market myself. How did the M1 work out?
Yup. Perfect. Only complaint I have is it doesn’t fit into anchor locker, but I already knew that. It’s awesome, so much better than my Fortress that I had before that I was constantly fighting.

Five Faces

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Not sure how ideal it is, but I see there is a screw in it and can be taken apart for storage maybe? Again, maybe not practical, but if you have the tools on board, it may be ideal.
In looking at the m2 dimensions it looks like it possibly could fit in the anchor locker without taking apart, I was hoping someone already tried it. If someone can prove it I could see a large group buy happening.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The M1 is tried and true. That is my pick. I know from experience it works great.