• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Marine Mat from 2019 242X E-series FOR SALE - $500 obo

steesteesteve

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
All interior snap-it series Marine Mats from 2019 242x e-series.

Mats are used but all snaps on mat are newly replaced direct from marine mat.

Mat layout is as shown:

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 11.29.12 AM.png

Randyj84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you have pictures and what color?

steesteesteve

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
They are Marine Mat's slate color. All mats included are pictured.

MarineMats.jpg

Randyj84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Where are you located ?

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do these fit a 2018 AR240?! Also, my biggest problem with mine is how hot they get. Are these hot on your feet?

steesteesteve

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Do these fit a 2018 AR240?! Also, my biggest problem with mine is how hot they get. Are these hot on your feet?
I am not 100% if they will fit into the factory snaps as the layout of the AR 240 mats seems to be slightly different in the cockpit (seems one big mat in the back vs the 3 separate mats as pictured). However, I do believe they will fit as the inside arrangement of the boat itself is the same. I have the bottom part of the snaps that screw into the hull, should you need to add more/do some reconfiguring to get the snaps in place.

As for the heat, they definitely get warm, but I would not say they've ever been too hot for us. Even out in the Florida sun!

Khalid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Hi, do you know if they fit 2016 Limited SE?