• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Marine mat snap it install 2006 sx230

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks good whst did the whole thing run, I wanna get rid of my carpet this winter... i wanna do a bunch thanks to this site!

Jutzi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
As configured will run you about 1500. It also includes the step thru pads, rear storage locker pads and anchor equipment locker pads. Also includes the needed female snaps but you have to install them.

atldude

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This looks really great!

I really like the idea of snap-on style mats. I keep things pretty clean but dirt does tend to find it’s way under the stick-on mats and it seems impossible to clean completely.

Do they have a snap-on option for the back or is that not a good idea for that area?

Jutzi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm sure you could have the snaps on the back as well.

natiAR230

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow this looks great is the material in the interior similar to a seadek or more of a carpet - I love the idea of having seadek that can be removed. Where did you purchase?

Jutzi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Its eva foam. Seadek, marine mat and others im told all get their material from the same suppliers. I purchased from marine mat since they are the only ones that do snap in.

Daren and Heather

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Jutzi, I was wondering how your Marine Mat snap-in mats have been holding up so far? If you had to choose again would you go snap-in, or stick-on?

Jutzi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Jutzi, I was wondering how your Marine Mat snap-in mats have been holding up so far? If you had to choose again would you go snap-in, or stick-on?
Holding up great and easy to clean. Would definitely do it again.

joshuam.garza

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Snaps that is....
So with the snaps, you remove them every time and dry between mat & deck? I would imagine it would get mildew/smelly in the heat. Is it a lot of work maintaining the snap in mats? Probably same or less than with carpet I would imagine.

Jutzi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So with the snaps, you remove them every time and dry between mat & deck? I would imagine it would get mildew/smelly in the heat. Is it a lot of work maintaining the snap in mats? Probably same or less than with carpet I would imagine.
I take mine out once a season to clean. Never had any mildew.

Timmyp8823

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very old thread,and I’m not sure if the participants are still active here,but what did the install of the snap in portion entail?