• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mark Twain Lake July 3-5 and July 11-12

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well it looks like my wife and kids will be leaving for Michigan July 3 and unfortunately I can't go as I have stay back and keep both of our businesses running. Was hoping to take boat up there but my dad is also heading to Phoenix so it's s no go for me. The down side of family business.

Was wondering if any Missouri people where going to be up at Mark Twain or wanted to join me either of those weekends? Would love to meet some more MIssouri Yamaha owners!! Will be surfing and will have the automated wake wedge working and hopefully getting video of it!! That's as long as I remember the go pro!! I keep our boat at Indian creek marina and usually head over around the south fork bridge for surfing or we go over to Indian Creek beach area to relax.

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We will be at Shelbyville lake over the 4th, we are meeting another member there for watersports and fireworks over the damn. Why dont you head east and meet us there?

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would love too but it's a lot longer drive over there and back than Mark Twain. I have to come back because I have to take care of our dogs. I can be at our slip at Mark Twain from my house in hour and half and its 2 1/2 hours to Lake Shelbyville! Maybe next time.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Would love to go but we have plans already both weekends :( hope your find some people to want to go out surfing!

Mike Coultas

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were at Mark Twain Lake this weekend. We saw a couple of Yamaha's out there. We only have had ours a few months and LOVE IT!!! We are up at MTL several times a month and store it over by Ray Behrens. Will flag you down if we see you next time.

rocknracing

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was up there all day Friday and then yesterday afternoon around 4 and stayed for the fireworks. If your out there next weekend I will be back up there Saturday with some of my buddy's wake surfing and wake boarding. We will either be just west of the south fork bridge or over by Indian creek beach drinking and swimming! I have a black 242 Limited S. What boat do you have?

Mike Coultas

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We will be in Table Rock next weekend.....From the looks of it we have the same boat....Once we get back and back up to MTL we will see if we can track you down..