• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Memorial Day Weekend 2014 at Lake Texoma

Mel is right Bob, launch from Highport and stay in the main channel. Stay south of the islands. There are lots of shallow spots and stumps north of the islands. I went as far west as the west end of Wood island and I was in plenty of water. There were lots of boats beached on the south and western end of Wood. We beached on the Texas shore going east or right out of Highport to a public beach area that's actually a park. You'll see lots of cruisers in that area and it's kid friendly compared to North which isn't. If you nose up to the beach in that area be extremely careful. There are a few large stumps and lots of cinder blocks and old tires half buried in the sand just under the water.

We used Highport Marina last weekend and it really wasn't too bad. I was only there for Saturday though. That is my marina of choice to put in for location. I will let @PEARCE and @jawsf16 put their two cents in. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the info Pierce and Hawk. Due to family in town and daughters high school graduation, did not make it to Texoma. But did make it to Ray Roberts a couple times this past week. Second trip was really nice after the heavy rain, which I saw in time to get back to the marina and some cover. After the rain it was perfect! Hardly any wind, cool temp and water almost smooth as glass everywhere. Will have to post a couple pics as soon as I get them off my camera.

@BravoMike Somehow I missed your post. Highport is operating normally. No issues at all other than the ramp feeling very long compared to normal.

Back