• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Mercury sport jet system MR2- EVERYTHING in Omaha ne.

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
A complete Mercury MR sport jet 24ohp sport jet complete, Motor with complete wiring, jet system complete, controls, steering, exhaust w/ thru hull fittings, gauges, throttle system, as I said everything. Took out of Islander with 100 hrs. on it. got hit in front, car accident. Stripped everything from boat to build 20ft. Clark alum. hull for fishing. back in about 2010 ?.Just never got around to doing it. I'm a Yamaha master tech. and played with jet skis and jet boat for years (my boats have won world champs at Havasue). I really do have everything to take a bare empty hull and install this motor and drive into it shy of needing new gasket from drive unit to hull (big heavy rubber donut) Located in Omaha Ne. asking $4000.00 for everything (Mercury wants $20,000.) as I said this came out of running boat, taken out, oiled up and stored properly. I can send pics of it all anytime via text mess. not good enough to put them on web sites sorry.