• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Michigan lakes

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I was just wondering if there is some site or app that has detailed information on Michigan lakes. I know the DNR has some information regarding which ones have launches. Ideally I'd like to know depth charts, water temperatures and features (like sand bars, beaches or dockable restaurants). I need to go to Whitehall/Muskegon area next weekend and was toying with the idea of taking the boat. It would be fun to put it in a different lake. On the other hand, we probably wouldn't end up doing anything differently than we do at home except perhaps look at a different set of fancy lake houses. So I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle.