• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Middle Windshield - '05 AR230

JodyHarrison

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking for a middle windshield that you fold over to close off the cockpit. Anybody have one?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s one thing I haven’t ever seen for sale. I think I’ve used mine twice, so if you can’t find one just go without. Most people won’t even notice you don’t have one.

JodyHarrison

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I figured it would be a shot in the dark but my wife keeps asking me if I have looked for one so figured this would be as good of a place as any to look. Hey, I’m looking right? ;)

Fishwater2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have one (not for sale unfortunately) but the rod that holds it to the main windshield is completely seized in it & the side of the windshield it pivots in also has the rod seized in it. Make sure yours is not the same because getting that rod out looks like a nightmare so even if you found one you may be unable to install it. Someday I’ll attempt to do something about mine but in the meantime I’m running wide open like noted above.