• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mirage 120 sport jet fuel lines

Chrislab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Hi I’m new to this forum first time posting. I have a mirage 120 sport jet I bought recently and the guy who owned it before me ran it until it would no longer run. Me and my buddy start going over the fuel system and found every line either clogged or rock hard so we took all the fuel lines off and both carbs. We cleaned the carbs put them back on now we need to run all new fuel line but we ran into one problem. Don’t laugh we can’t find any good diagrams of how or where they all go to. Could someone send me a pic of their engine without the air filter on it both sides and the front I would.really appreciate it ty .my name is chris by the way out here in so cal.

Chrislab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Okay all I need is a picture of an engine I guess nobody out there knows how to work a camera.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There’s probably not a lot of them out there anymore. As long as they’re secure and not chafing you should be alright. I’m getting older so I take a picture of everything I take apart now or I’ll forget how it goes 5 minutes later.

Chrislab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Yeah I feel like an idiot I should of taken a pic of the engine before we started. It’s to late for all that I tried searching the web and haven’t found anything that is really clear. If you have any ideas I would appreciate it ty.

Boatsnhoes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Hi I’m new to this forum first time posting. I have a mirage 120 sport jet I bought recently and the guy who owned it before me ran it until it would no longer run. Me and my buddy start going over the fuel system and found every line either clogged or rock hard so we took all the fuel lines off and both carbs. We cleaned the carbs put them back on now we need to run all new fuel line but we ran into one problem. Don’t laugh we can’t find any good diagrams of how or where they all go to. Could someone send me a pic of their engine without the air filter on it both sides and the front I would.really appreciate it ty .my name is chris by the way out here in so cal.
You're in luck my friend because unlike you, I remembered to take pictures before disassembly. I have a 1999 Mirage 120xr2. Pictures inbound

Attachments

Boatsnhoes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Also, I came here browsing for information on this job and stumbled upon your post. I joined this forum just to send you these pictures. Hope they help. Cheers 🥂

Chrislab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Thank you so much I really do appreciate it I would of done the same. I’m going to finish up tomorrow thanks again for taking time out of your day to help a stranger.