• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mission/Sentry fenders, 30% off

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just got the email, black friday sale of 30% off.

Phreddei

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered 3. Will report how I like them in spring.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there a link or a code?
Nevermind I found their web site. https://www.missionboatgear.com

Ordered two. Note these are "b-stock" and may not be pristine.
I don’t know if I would go as far as to say I “love” those but they are better than anything else I tried for the stern cleats.
Very useful in some situations where our boats have a tendency to wedge up/under some docks.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is there a link or a code?
Nevermind I found their web site. https://www.missionboatgear.com

Ordered two. Note these are "b-stock" and may not be pristine.
You are correct. I spoke to them, these are "B" stock so, for instance if they produced a bunch of yellow ones and then switched to Blue, there may be some yellow or speckle yellow mixed in with the blue. Or they might have a dent that didn't fully form, doesn't compromise the effectiveness, but it's not what they would consider "pristine". Personally, I dont care what they look like if they work well. I bought 4 of the Blue ones. We'll see.

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What percentage tint do y0u have on that 195?
Keep in mind whatever you use will double in darkness on the passenger side with center windshield up, most of the time in my boat in the summer. That was the deal breaker for my admiral.
We also do fair amount of evening/night cruising, another factor.

--

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Keep in mind whatever you use will double in darkness on the passenger side with center windshield up, most of the time in my boat in the summer. That was the deal breaker for my admiral.
We also do fair amount of evening/night cruising, another factor.

--
Agreed. It looks awesome from the outside, but I don’t think I’ll do it again. Or, I would go pretty light on the tint.

It is nice that a loaf of bread and the chip bag left on the console under the windshield doesn’t get gross in the sun, though.

You can see through the window below. Imagine that folded over for the passenger. Lol

4A77B0FC-67D5-40C9-B7AD-0B398570E825.jpeg

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We hardly if ever do evening/night boating. In fact, I don't think I've ever had the boat out when I needed nav lights. Not to say we won't. double tint on the port side isn't a deal breaker for the admiral. The percentage they would tint is about the same you see on the back window of a truck. Not too dark.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We hardly if ever do evening/night boating. In fact, I don't think I've ever had the boat out when I needed nav lights. Not to say we won't. double tint on the port side isn't a deal breaker for the admiral. The percentage they would tint is about the same you see on the back window of a truck. Not too dark.
Sounds good. Just wanted to help make sure you’re thinking of everything. :)

Another thing I discovered this past year or so, is that now that I have a more capable boat, I’m more willing to try different outings. 4th July fireworks on the water, evening cruises to dinner, etc. If I had realized that sooner, I may have changed the priority of some of my mods.

I have a greater interest in taking the boat on trips with me now, to assist in expanding those experiences, too.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Meant to say 5% on my last post. It looks nice but it's dark :) Honestly though I don't regret it. I like the look and I don't drive at sundown so for me it's fine. Also I rarely look through it.

Also as mentioned with window up its is completely blacked out.

B17B043C-34B5-4FA7-97DF-D8DF58CB80E8.jpeg

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Meant to say 5% on my last post. It looks nice but it's dark :) Honestly though I don't regret it. I like the look and I don't drive at sundown so for me it's fine. Also I rarely look through it.

View attachment 85389
Wow, that looks even darker than I thought... very cool. But, this would not be useful for me overall.
Thanks for posting, I wondered about it.

--

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Love the shade that brings into the cockpit.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
IMG_6098.JPG
Fenders Came in. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Perfect condition, and color. I'll take theses for 30% off any day.

Attachments

TPABoatGrl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just got my fenders. They aren’t perfect, one has a jagged seam and the other a small indentation on the top, but from the front they look good. No major damage, but definitely not the quality you’d expect if paying full price. Can’t wait to try them out. Hopefully in a week or so! (pictures attached)

Attachments

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just got my fenders. They aren’t perfect, one has a jagged seam and the other a small indentation on the top, but from the front they look good. No major damage, but definitely not the quality you’d expect if paying full price. Can’t wait to try them out. Hopefully in a week or so! (pictures attached)
Full price, I'd probably send them back, but going into it at 30% and knowing they're "B" stock, meh... I still think they look good from a few feet away and as long as they work. Which color was that?

TPABoatGrl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Full price, I'd probably send them back, but going into it at 30% and knowing they're "B" stock, meh... I still think they look good from a few feet away and as long as they work. Which color was that?
The color is “Risk Averse Gray”