• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mod Recommendations

RiverRat86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What does everyone recommend for first performance mods on a 2020 AR190 that won't void the warranty?

Also, what length VeVe guide poles? I want them to be tall enough but not higher than the folded tower for storage in my garage.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
What does everyone recommend for first performance mods on a 2020 AR190 that won't void the warranty?

Also, what length VeVe guide poles? I want them to be tall enough but not higher than the folded tower for storage in my garage.
Can't answer you on the guide poles. But I'd say the lucky13 cone is a good start. Gives overall consistent performance and helps keep cavitation to a minimum.

The ribbon delete might be in your future too. Supposed to give you a little more throttle response and a bit more HP maybe.

Don't know if any of these good warranties, as I bought my boat used.

qbndvl24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone help, which model k&n air filter fits 2020 AR-190?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Can't answer you on the guide poles. But I'd say the lucky13 cone is a good start. Gives overall consistent performance and helps keep cavitation to a minimum.

The ribbon delete might be in your future too. Supposed to give you a little more throttle response and a bit more HP maybe.

Don't know if any of these good warranties, as I bought my boat used.
No more HP but the hole shots are awesome!!!

It's good to read members sigs as some post (lime me) the mods they have performed. Get some great ideas there.

M6cabriolet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone help, which model k&n air filter fits 2020 AR-190?

M6cabriolet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I did just the ribbon delete and K&N filter and went from running 36-38 mph max at 2k ft elevation to 42-43 on a full tank and passenger.