• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Monster Rack on 2020 AR240

ericoask424

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know a few have had issues with the swivel 1 7/8 clamp on the tower. Anyone have success putting this on? Ordered the 1 7/8 and hoping it works. Thanks

Nobody has had any success with the 1 7/8 clamps with the powdercoat? Damn. Wish there was a standard size of these thigs. Oh well.

I think those who have had issues are those who've ordered the larger diameter racks that required rubber sleeves to fit the smaller diameter barof the tower. My Monster racks were a perfect fit and I've not had any issue with them. They've stayed secure for 3 years now.

I think those who have had issues are those who've ordered the larger diameter racks that required rubber sleeves to fit the smaller diameter barof the tower. My Monster racks were a perfect fit and I've not had any issue with them. They've stayed secure for 3 years now.
Good to know. Crossing my fingers on hoping it works. Tight fit putting the board in with the tubes in center storage. Thanks!

Yeah, mine came with the sleaves for both my Monster racks and I had to use them. 1 and 7/8's size on the 2020 212S. Be prepared to get torquey with the allen keys, but once they're on, they stick. No issues. I have one swivel and one non swivel - swivel is sweet and use it all the time for the wake and surf boards.

Yeah, mine came with the sleaves for both my Monster racks and I had to use them. 1 and 7/8's size on the 2020 212S. Be prepared to get torquey with the allen keys, but once they're on, they stick. No issues. I have one swivel and one non swivel - swivel is sweet and use it all the time for the wake and surf boards.
Good deal. Glad it worked out. Have the swivel on mine and looks like a pretty sweet setup. How high did you mount yours up with the swivel?

Good deal. Glad it worked out. Have the swivel on mine and looks like a pretty sweet setup. How high did you mount yours up with the swivel?

As high up as I could, after the lower bimini connecting point. Keeps the board out of the way of human heads and dock poles when docking and keeps visibility when driving.

Got me nervous now I was purchasing a rack and I have a 2019 212 Limited S. I measured and mine is 2 3/8 on the front and back bars from the best I can tell. The 2020 went back to 1 7/8? Looking at your picture it appears yours are the same size front and back as well?

Just got mine and the 1 7/8 fits like a champ. Rear bar. 3B1032FB-B926-489C-956F-E063B617556C.jpeg

Yeah I seen the AR was 1 7/8 in the back but I assumed the 2020 212S was the same as a 2019 Limited S. It certainly appears mine is 2 3/8 front and back. I’d hate to order the wrong size!

Back