• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Monster Tower Group Buy

cse_80

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah, you're not forced to buy at the full price or anything like that. I did my order through email and didn't even have to give my payment info yet.

Dpod13

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i may be interested. looking into options now.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hi everyone!
I had a conversation with Katie today. Unfortunately we only got 5 people to commit to the purchase. However..... I asked if they still would be willing to give us the discount with the number we are at. Katie said she will be checking with the GM on Monday and get back to us on that. I'm hoping that they will.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hey everyone! just got an email from Katie. They will still do the group buy for us! How awesome is that! Please reach out to Katie if she has not emailed you already!

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome - I didn’t get one as it just didn’t work out but congrats and good work

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My order is being processed. Can't wait to get it! Anyone else?

cse_80

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice! I believe mine arrives tomorrow.

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When u get them on I’m very interested to see the look - depending on how you mount and type of boat I haven’t seen all the options

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@zachsdad I'm sorry but the group buy is now over. But.... If you think you can get a bunch of people together, reach out to monster tower. Any of the contacts on the flyer will help. They have been pretty dang good to work with.